Saturday, November 28, 2009

21 Weeks

Today I am 21 weeks. So according to the doctors, our little baby boy will be born in 19 weeks. I am so excited to meet him. I wonder what he will look like? We he look like his Mommy? Will he look like his Daddy? Or will he look like his big sister? My hope for him is that he is as happy as his big sister.

I am worried that Molly is going to think that she isn't loved as much. I hope that she knows that I will always find time to play with her, or read her stories, or whatever it is that she wants to do.

I am so sad that my dad won't know this new baby. I know that he would have been so excited to have another baby in the family. I know that he is looking down on us and smiling.

I hope that both my babies know how much their Pa-Pa loved them and how proud he was of all his kids and grandkids.

No comments:

Post a Comment